27. Apr 2018
The Trash Isles is a major social responsibility campaign empowering young people to lobby the United Nations to acknowledge the plastic polluting our oceans as a country, in order to force the issue to be addressed.
It has the support of Sir David Attenborough, Al Gore and Dame Judi Dench, with the United Nations describing it as ‘creative and innovative’. The campaign has reached 350M+ people globally.
Trash Isles was awarded 3 Yellow, 3 Graphite, and 4 Wood pencils making LADbible the most successful publisher/media company on the night.
The campaign also helped AMV BBDO become the most awarded UK creative agency at the D&ADs.
The Trash Isles received accolades in the following categories:
– Yellow Pencil in PR Media Relations
– Yellow Pencil in Media Use of PR
– Yellow Pencil in Branding
– Graphite Pencil in Direct Digital
– Graphite Pencil in Integrated
– Graphite Pencil in Media Use of Collaboration
– Wood Pencil in PR Use of Social
– Wood Pencil in PR Use of Public Relations
– Wood Pencil in Media Use of Direct
– Wood Pencil in Creative for Good