13. Feb 2017
We created a 360 content driven campaign to drive the conversation around mental health amongst young people.
We also featured stories ranging from body dysmorphia to PTSD amongst soldiers; used to showcase that they are not alone and encouraged our audience to talk to their mates, brothers and peers.
The campaign was amplified on social and through online and offline advertising taking our messages where young people live.
– 36M+ people reached
– 823K engagements
– 4.8M+ video views
– Lovie Award – Best Social Video Series
– Masters of Marketing Award – Best Brand PR & Storytelling
– Drum DADI Award – Best Use of Social Media
– Webby Award Commendation – Social Media Video Series
– Drum Content Commendation – Best Use of Content on Social Platform
– Drum Marketing Can Change the World Commendation – Not for Profit Campaign of the Year