LADBIBLE AND SZIGET FESTIVAL1 year ago
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – LADBIBLE x SZIGET 2022
SHORT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UK residents only, 18+ and subject to eligibility criteria. Opens at 15:00pm on Wednesday 13th July 2022 until 15:00pm on Friday 15th July 2022. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets (with basic camping) to Sziget, the Island of Freedom Festival 2022 for 10-15 August 2022, entrants must: (1) follow “@Szigetofficial” and “@ladbible” verified Instagram accounts, (2) “like” LADbible’s promotional Instagram post, and (3) tag a friend in the comments section of LADbible’s promotional post (there are unlimited comment entries). Internet access and an Instagram account is required.
We respect your privacy and your personal data it will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice, http://www.ladbiblegroup.com/privacy-policy/. No purchase necessary.
For full terms see below or contact the Promoter of this promotion, LADbible Group Limited by writing to: LADbible Group Limited, 20 Dale St, Manchester M1 1EZ and clearly stating that your correspondence relates to the LADbible x Sziget promotion.
LONG TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By entering this promotion, participants (“you”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This promotion is being run by LADbible Group Limited, 20 Dale St, Manchester M1 1EZ (the “Promoter”, “we”, “us”). Please note applications sent to this address will not be accepted. Accepted methods of entry are detailed below.
These terms and conditions give the Promoter certain rights to use your personal data – please see section 19 onwards for further details. Full details of how we process your personal data can be found in our Privacy Notice http://www.ladbiblegroup.com/privacy-policy/.
The Promoter may change these terms and conditions at any time so you should check this page regularly for any changes. Changes will apply from the date that they are published on this page.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents, aged 18 or over, except (a) employees of the Promoter and Sziget Cultural Management (“Sziget”) (or their holding or subsidiary companies and affiliates) and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” relations) and (b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter and/or Sziget who are professionally involved with this promotion. In entering the promotion, you confirm your eligibility to enter and claim the prize.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Access to the Internet and an Instagram account is required to enter this promotion.
- This promotion will run from 15:00pm on Wednesday 13th July 2022 until 15:00pm on Friday 15th July 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
- The entry requirements are as follows:
- You must meet the eligibility criteria.
- For a chance to win you must (1) follow “@Szigetofficial” and “@ladbible” verified Instagram accounts, (2) “like” LADbible’s promotional Instagram post and (3) tag a friend in the comments section of LADbible’s promotional post, (there are unlimited comment entries) within the Promotion Period.
- If chosen as a winner, you must be able to show proof of age. Acceptable forms of ID to prove you are over 18 include: (i) a photo driving licence; (ii) a passport; or (iii) a proof of age card (such as the PASS card from the National Proof of Age Standards Scheme).
- Syndicated entries, entries by third parties, bulk entries, use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter such as using a computer macro, a script or the use of other automated devices are prohibited and may result in disqualification.
- Five (5) winners will be randomly selected and will win a pair of tickets, with basic camping for the Sziget, the Island of Freedom Festival 2022 each for entry to the festival between 10 August 2022 to 15 August 2022
- Each winner is responsible for providing to the Promoter, their name and email address so the Promoter can send them their prize via email.
- Each winner will be responsible for all costs, expenses and travel in relation to claiming their prize and attending the Sziget, Island of Freedom Festival 2022. Any other costs incurred that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of each winner.
- No other prizes or cash alternatives are available and prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred. No participant may win more than one prize. Each prize is not negotiable.
- The Prize is supplied by Sziget.
- You agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
Winner selection, notification and fulfilment
- The winner will be selected at the end of the Promotion Period by the Promoter based on a random selection of entrants in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promotor will contact the winner via an Instagram direct message within 7 business days of the Promotion Period finishing.
- The winner shall be required to provide the Promoter with the relevant contact details requested in the direct message, and proof that they are over the age of 18. If a winner does not respond with the requisite details within 24 hours of the Promoter’s direct message, an alternative winner may be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner cannot take up the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify both entrants and the winners to confirm they comply with these terms. The Promoter will require such information as considered reasonably necessary for this purpose. A prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- If the winner rejects their prize or their entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- If any entrants and winners (and or their conduct at any time before, during and after the Promotion Period) could reasonably be construed as being unlawful, contrary to these terms or the spirit or intention of the promotion, the Promoter may request their removal and/or disqualification from the promotion and (if necessary) require them to forfeit and return (at their own cost) any prize they may have won and/or the prize will be void.
- The winner may be asked to participate in related publicity including their name and photographs being used for promotional purposes and/or reasonable requests to take part in the Promoter’s and/or Sziget’s publicity for no recompense. For more information, please see sections 19 – 28 below.
Your personal details
- We think it is important that you know exactly what personal details we collect from you and how we use and look after it. We are the data controller and personal information supplied by you when entering this promotion will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice, http://www.ladbiblegroup.com/privacy-policy/.
- As part of entering and/or winning this promotion, you will be asked to enter information such as your name, age, email address and/or social media account details. You are responsible for ensuring that all of the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
- We respect your privacy and your personal data, such data will only be used for the purposes of this promotion and will NOT be used for any other purpose or shared with any unrelated third parties without your prior consent.
- In accordance with fulfilling our legal obligations, all personal data provided by you will be securely and permanently deleted as soon as possible (and in any event, within 6 months) after the Promotion Period ends.
- If you choose or are required to submit personal information on the behalf of someone else as part of entering or participating in this promotion, you must ensure that the person whose details you submit has given their specific and informed consent for you to provide us with their details and to process those details in accordance with our Privacy Notice, http://www.ladbiblegroup.com/privacy-policy/.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you win a prize, we shall have the right to advertise this promotion. Your name, photo and any entry comments may be shown on our social media pages. We reserve the right to feature names, profile images and comments of all prize winners and this information will be accessible to anyone viewing that page.
- Entrants, particularly prize winners, may be required to participate in photo, recording, video and/or filming session(s) as a condition of their receipt of any prize. You agree and consent that we shall have the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any media and in any manner we see fit. This includes providing these materials to selected third parties (including but not limited to Sziget) for the purposes of promoting their association with this promotion and awarding the relevant prizes. Please note we have no control or ability to delete any personal data once it has been shared, saved or reposted on social media or online. No fee shall be payable to any entrant/winner in relation to the use of publicity materials.
- The winner agrees to their personal data being shared with the Promoter and selected partners (including without limitation Sziget) for the purposes of administering and fulfilling this promotion, as well as any other purposes set out in these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees that use of their personal data in the fashion described in this “Your personal details” section is a fundamental part of the consideration which underlies these terms and that it is necessary to undertake such processing in order for us to be able to provide the prize. Any attempt by a winner to default on their obligations set out in these clauses may result in the prize being withdrawn and/or the entrant being disqualified from the promotion.
- Under UK data protection legislation, individuals have the right to have personal data erased. This is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ and further details can be found within our Privacy Notice, http://www.ladbiblegroup.com/privacy-policy/.
- A winner is prohibited from reselling, transferring or exchanging any prize or reselling, transferring or exchanging any other element of the prize.
- No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to their entry into this promotion. Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to participate in the promotion and/or take the prize will be the sole and absolute responsibility of each entrant.
- Insurance is not provided as part of the prize. It will be the winner’s responsibility to take out (at their own cost) all relevant insurance (including, without limitation, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be prudent to be taken.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the promotion and/or prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system, application or mobile device errors or any technical or other issues that may result in disruption, delayed, illegible, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, or not received entries or winner notifications.
- If for any reason this promotion or delivery of the prize is not capable of running for reasons including, without limitation, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and/or delivering the prize, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations hereunder and the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel the promotion and/or prize and not re-award any additional prize to any winner.
- In so far as it is permitted by law, the Promoter (and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies) will not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the promotion, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize and will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of the winner attending the Sziget, the Island of Freedom Festival 2022. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These terms will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales and all disputes relating to them and/or their subject matter shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants.